Financial Coach Job Application
This position has been filled. Congrats Chris Cooper! 🎉
You have a heart for teaching and love helping others succeed. Identifying where people are stuck, and unlocking their success is exciting to you. You want to help people avoid making financial mistakes in their business. You constantly look for ways to improve things. You care about how people feel, and want to make sure they’re getting the best outcome you can provide. You are humble, hungry, and smart. You take an interest in personal growth and development.
Position: Financial Coach
Job Type: Full-time
This position reports to the CXO
Compensation: $52,000 – $86,000 /year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 40 hrs/week
Work Location: Remote
What we do:
We help business owners create a business that serves them and not the other way around. We do this by helping Landscape Contractors know their numbers. SynkedUP uses a system of budgeting, estimating, and automated job costing to give business owners the ability to accurately and efficiently recover their overhead and add the appropriate profit to all jobs.
Too many landscapers do not have a true understanding of whether they are truly making money or not. Business owners own businesses to make money – so that they can provide the life they want for their families and teams – but without the proper planning and tracking, things go off the rails. We don’t just sell fancy buttons, we create results for our customers.
You’d make a great fit for this role if:
You’re good at:
- Numbers, accounting, and budgeting
- Teaching and coaching others
- Working independently
- Knack for troubleshooting and problem solving
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have a high GSD (Get Stuff Done) factor
What you’ll do:
The Financial Coach position at SynkedUP is truly the heartbeat of the company. We are built around “knowing your numbers” and that all starts with a fiscally sound and responsible company budget. The vast majority of owners in this industry have never built a budget and are terrified of the idea. As the Financial Coach, you’ll need to have the heart of a teacher and coach to guide our customers effortlessly and comfortably through that process. You’ll need to become familiar with the industry so that you can fully understand the jargon and terminology of the industry, enabling you to provide guidance and advice that is pertinent to our customers.
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking new customers that are being handed off from Sales Associates to you as the Financial Coach
- Review the info the new customer submitted for their budget, looking for missing info or mistakes
- Hold the Budget Meeting with the customer, offering guidance and advice for best practices. Make sure the customer is correctly set up for success and feeling confidence and clarity in their numbers and budget.
- Prepare the account for handoff to the Account Representative.
- Provide support to existing customers with budgeting related questions
- Hold mid-season budget review and check-in meetings with existing customers
- Generate content and teach budgeting and financial best practices
- Continuous improvement of help-center articles related to budgeting
- Contributing ideas for overall internal workflow improvement
- Occasionally travel to industry events, customer get togethers, training seminars, workshops, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Strong acumen for numbers and accounting
- Background in the landscaping industry
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Ability to proficiently use our tech stack (listed below)
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
Our tech stack:
- Office 365
Why join us
Working at SynkedUP can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with an exciting new start-up, making a significant impact in the green industry. It’s truly exciting and rewarding watching your work turn around a customer’s business and begin unlocking success for them. We’re a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Opportunities to get involved in various projects and expand your skills and experience
- Competitive compensation
- Work from anywhere!
Up for the challenge?
Don’t wait! Apply for this role today, by writing a cover letter detailing why you’d like to have this job, and attaching it to the form below. Be sure to include a link to a 1 min video in your cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit.