Annually (Save 10%)
First 2 users included for free.
Each additional user is $20/mo.
Plus a one-time $1,000 onboarding/activation fee
First 5 users included for free.
Each additional user is $20/mo.
Plus a one-time $1,000 onboarding/activation fee
Frequently asked questions
Yes we do integrate with Quickbooks Online. Customers, invoices, services, and employees all sync seamlessly
No, we do not integrate with Quickbooks Desktop. Sorry. 😥 But we do have excellent people that can provide a turnkey service to help your company switch from Desktop to Online. All you do is go make another cup of coffee. ☕
No we do not have a free trial. But we do offer personal, live demos, which is essentially a deep dive into your needs, frustrations, and pain points. Then, provided your needs and SynkedUP’s tools are a good match, we’ll show you how SynkedUP can help you solve these frustrations. We also offer a month to month commitment, so worst case scenario, you pay for one month to get a business coaching session. 😜
No, not required, but you certainly can if you decide your team needs it. SynkedUP supports 2 models:
- Everyone on your team having user accounts
- Only senior staff having user accounts, such as office admin, salesperson, foreman, etc.
We actually prefer the model where senior staff have user accounts, and the rest of your team are just free “crewmembers”. We suggest drawing the line between paid user accounts and free crewmember accounts like this: anyone on your team that is senior enough to be expected to work on their own, without another foreman or supervisor on site, should have their own user account so that they can record their own timesheets and access job info from the mobile app.
We have real, live, human being experts available for chat or live screen share support to get you unstuck and answer questions. You can also request and schedule 30 min support Zoom calls anytime. All support is USA based. Live chat is available M-F 9 – 5 Eastern time. Our searchable help center with step by step guides and video tutorials is available 24/7.
Typically 1-2 weeks from sign up to rolling on your own.
We have a 3 step account onboarding process:
- (5 min) Take payment to activate your account
- (1-3 hrs) Payment triggers a form sent to you to fill out with some info about your business (logo, customer list, etc)
- (1.5 hrs) We set up and configure your account, and schedule a 90 min Zoom call to build your company budget with you, import customers and products into your account, connect QBO, and go through all System Setup. At the end of that call you are able to be on your own two feet, creating customer, consultations, accurate estimates that generate pricing based on your numbers.
This varies depending on your type of business. For smaller (5 or less person teams) companies, it is quite quick, within a few hours you can be adopting the new workflows and fully implementing the system. For larger (10+ person teams) there are usually more moving parts, more people to train, more workflows to rethink and adopt, and can take up to a week before things feel like they are humming. It more or less comes down to your appetite to implement change as opposed to reverting back to your old way of doing things. We as humans are fickle; it’s easier to keep doing what we always did, even if that system is broken, than it is to change and start doing things in a better way.
Common blockers that slow down implementation:
- Lack of a list of items. If you have never had a spreadsheet or list in a software of all the items that you use, such as pavers, mulch, plants, etc; then it can take some time to build all that out. (Fastest way is to ask your vendor to provide you with a spreadsheet of the items you buy, and import that into SynkedUP, which allows it to still be quick)
- If you’ve developed bad estimating habits, and want to keep reverting to your old way instead of allowing your estimating formula be a cold hard emotionless formula that is based on your own numbers.
- Lack of leadership in providing your team members with a plan to adopt and implement. Allowing employees to complain and stall, as opposed to leading with purpose and sharing the vision with your team on what is required for the business to be successful.
Yes! We offer a $500 affiliate payout* for any referrals you bring that sign up for SynkedUP. This is a limited time program. 200 of these $500 payouts are available. Once 200 referrals/payouts occur, the program expires. Chat with us to find out how many of these are still available. We will announce when the 200 payouts are exhausted. *Conditions apply. If customer signs up for the annual plan, the full $500 is paid out to you 30 days after the signup date. If the customer signs up for the monthly plan, the you are paid $100/mo for 5 months (starting 30 days after sign up date) If the referred customer cancels, all future referral payouts are also cancelled.
You can choose between and annual contract or month-to-month. The annual contract works out to a lesser monthly expense. Our annual contracts renew on July 1 each year. This makes it so that your annual renewal payment doesn’t hit you in the winter in low cash flow season. This also means when you sign up for the annual plan, it will prorate the amount due for your first payment between the signup date and July 1, meaning if you sign up in January, you only pay for the first 6 months, but still get the benefits of the annual plan discount. 🎉
Yes, you can cancel anytime. To cancel, hit the chat box in the lower right corner and one of our reps will take care of you by setting up your recorded cancellation call. Your account access will shut off when your most recent month or your annual plan you paid for expires. No refunds will be given. Cancellations are held via Zoom with the owner of your company, and can not be finalized via email, text, or chat.
How hard is it to get set up?
Good news! We do onboarding as a “done-for-you” service. We don’t want you floundering around in setup. We want you getting results. 💪
What is the Onboarding Process?
Your payment triggers an email to you with the onboarding form. The onboarding form asks you for things like your company name, logo, address, customer lists, what services you provide, etc. This gets our onboarding specialists the info they need to configure and set up your account. Our goal is to get you through setup and on your way to results ASAP.
Pick a time on our onboarding calendar to schedule your onboarding call. On this call is when you’ll see us live on a Zoom call again.
Plug in your numbers into the Company Budget Calculator. The goal here is for you to give us your best effort numbers. We don’t want you stressing out over making sure everything is perfect before submitting. That’s what we’re here for – to help. 😁 Some folks breeze through and just give us the best they have off the top of their heads. Others spend a few hours poring over their P&L giving us as accurate info as they can. We’ll take whatever you can give us as a starting point, and then that’s the first thing we’ll dial in on the onboarding call.
Onboarding call! This takes about 60-90 min. We meet you on Zoom and begin on your company budget. We review all the info you gave us, and fill in any missing blanks, and tweak things until they are dialed in for your needs. We also make sure your customers are imported, your products are imported, your QBO is connected, and you are set up to begin building jobs, scheduling, clocking in and out, etc. The goal is to get all setup complete by this point.
You begin building out your jobs and getting comfortable in your shiny new account. We recommend getting your staff to take the appropriate learning tracks. (We have a learning track for foreman, office admin, sales people, etc.) At this point, if you ever run into a blocker, or just need some time to jump on a screen share with our support and review things, you can request a call anytime through our chat support. Through this chat we can also screen share, offer tutorial videos, etc.
How much of my time will it take?
How long will it take until you are no longer in setup mode, but in full on “using it” mode?
Anywhere from a day to a few weeks. Up to you.
Filling out that onboarding form takes about 15-20 min
Scheduling your onboarding call takes a few seconds
Filling out your budgeting numbers takes anywhere from an hour to a couple hours
Then the onboarding call takes about 60-90 min
From here it varies by the size of your company, how many jobs you have already sold that you need to enter into your new account, how much scheduling you need to bring up to date, etc.
We have customers that run $500k to $2m businesses with 5-10 guys that are rolling in their first day.
We also have customers that have bigger companies, or maybe takes a while to get all their stuff together (like customer lists, product lists with pricing, etc) and get busy with the demands of life, and drag the process out over a few weeks.
We cringe when we see that. But we get it’s reality. Our goal is to walk with you, support you, and do as much of the onboarding leg work as we can for you so that you can get cranking through to the results.
We view our onboarding as a “done-for-you” service. If you get us the info (that’s what the onboarding forms are for) we’ll do the work. We want to take as little of your time meddling in setup as possible.
What does SynkedUP take care of for me?
If you’ve seen our pricing page, you’ve seen that we charge a $1,000 onboarding fee.
What's the point of that $1,000? It allows us to pay a team of experts - our Onboarding Pros - to walk with you to make sure you get results, not a massive list of to-do's and overwhelming setup.
The first step is to get our Onboarding Pros your info ASAP so that we can get cracking on doing the setup for you, and get you using the system. Fully configured and customized to your company and your numbers.
Now, here’s what you get for that $1,000
– Import your customers for you
– Import your products and their pricing for you
– Connect and configure your QBO (So you don’t have to mess with it!)
– Build your company budget – to ensure your markups are dialed in to recover YOUR overhead burden and generate the profit you want. That’s basically technical talk for MAKE SURE YOUR ESTIMATES ARE PRICED FOR PROFIT!
– Make sure all your divisions an settings are configured for the work you do in your business
– Coach you through next steps to get all your jobs entered and scheduled in SynkedUP
– Provide as much live support as you need to get your feet underneath yourself. If after your onboarding call, you get into the system and encounter a couple questions or just want some more coaching, we’ll book Zoom calls with you to go over anything you need to gain confidence and feel comfortable in your new system.
Don’t worry though, we often hear that “Wow! This was much less difficult than I was making it out to be in my mind before we signed up!”. So we’re here to do everything we can to make sure that’s your experience too.
If you have any other questions, hit us up in the little blue chat box to the right!
What others have to say about SynkedUP 👇
Schedule a Demo
Learn whether SynkedUP is the best the tool for you and your team
What does a demo consist of?
We’ll walk through the tools and workflows of SynkedUP. We’ll also do an in depth Q&A session with you to make sure your needs mesh well with the SynkedUP platform.
So come prepared with your questions!!