Landscape Business Management Software
A truly seamless workflow that will dramatically increase efficiency across your project lifecycle.
Frequently asked questions
Yes we do integrate with Quickbooks Online. Customers, invoices, services, and employees all sync seamlessly
No, we do not integrate with Quickbooks Desktop. Sorry. 😥 But we do have excellent people that can provide a turnkey service to help your company switch from Desktop to Online. All you do is go make another cup of coffee. ☕
No we do not have a free trial. But we do offer personal, live demos, which is essentially a deep dive into your needs, frustrations, and pain points. Then, provided your needs and SynkedUP’s tools are a good match, we’ll show you how SynkedUP can help you solve these frustrations. We also offer a month to month commitment, so worst case scenario, you pay for one month to get a business coaching session. 😜
No, not required, but you certainly can if you decide your team needs it. SynkedUP supports 2 models:
- Everyone on your team having user accounts
- Only senior staff having user accounts, such as office admin, salesperson, foreman, etc.
We actually prefer the model where senior staff have user accounts, and the rest of your team are just free “crewmembers”. We suggest drawing the line between paid user accounts and free crewmember accounts like this: anyone on your team that is senior enough to be expected to work on their own, without another foreman or supervisor on site, should have their own user account so that they can record their own timesheets and access job info from the mobile app.
We have real, live, human being experts available for chat or live screen share support to get you unstuck and answer questions. You can also request and schedule 30 min support Zoom calls anytime. All support is USA based. Live chat is available M-F 9 – 5 Eastern time. Our searchable help center with step by step guides and video tutorials is available 24/7.
Typically 1-2 weeks from sign up to rolling on your own.
We have a 3 step account onboarding process:
- (5 min) Take payment to activate your account
- (1-3 hrs) Payment triggers a form sent to you to fill out with some info about your business (logo, customer list, etc)
- (1.5 hrs) We set up and configure your account, and schedule a 90 min Zoom call to build your company budget with you, import customers and products into your account, connect QBO, and go through all System Setup. At the end of that call you are able to be on your own two feet, creating customer, consultations, accurate estimates that generate pricing based on your numbers.
This varies depending on your type of business. For smaller (5 or less person teams) companies, it is quite quick, within a few hours you can be adopting the new workflows and fully implementing the system. For larger (10+ person teams) there are usually more moving parts, more people to train, more workflows to rethink and adopt, and can take up to a week before things feel like they are humming. It more or less comes down to your appetite to implement change as opposed to reverting back to your old way of doing things. We as humans are fickle; it’s easier to keep doing what we always did, even if that system is broken, than it is to change and start doing things in a better way.
Common blockers that slow down implementation:
- Lack of a list of items. If you have never had a spreadsheet or list in a software of all the items that you use, such as pavers, mulch, plants, etc; then it can take some time to build all that out. (Fastest way is to ask your vendor to provide you with a spreadsheet of the items you buy, and import that into SynkedUP, which allows it to still be quick)
- If you’ve developed bad estimating habits, and want to keep reverting to your old way instead of allowing your estimating formula be a cold hard emotionless formula that is based on your own numbers.
- Lack of leadership in providing your team members with a plan to adopt and implement. Allowing employees to complain and stall, as opposed to leading with purpose and sharing the vision with your team on what is required for the business to be successful.
Yes! We offer a $500 affiliate payout* for any referrals you bring that sign up for SynkedUP. This is a limited time program. 200 of these $500 payouts are available. Once 200 referrals/payouts occur, the program expires. Chat with us to find out how many of these are still available. We will announce when the 200 payouts are exhausted. *Conditions apply. If customer signs up for the annual plan, the full $500 is paid out to you 30 days after the signup date. If the customer signs up for the monthly plan, the you are paid $100/mo for 5 months (starting 30 days after sign up date) If the referred customer cancels, all future referral payouts are also cancelled.
You can choose between and annual contract or month-to-month. The annual contract works out to a lesser monthly expense. Our annual contracts renew on July 1 each year. This makes it so that your annual renewal payment doesn’t hit you in the winter in low cash flow season. This also means when you sign up for the annual plan, it will prorate the amount due for your first payment between the signup date and July 1, meaning if you sign up in January, you only pay for the first 6 months, but still get the benefits of the annual plan discount. 🎉
Yes, you can cancel anytime. To cancel, hit the chat box in the lower right corner and one of our reps will take care of you by setting up your recorded cancellation call. Your account access will shut off when your most recent month or your annual plan you paid for expires. No refunds will be given. Cancellations are held via Zoom with the owner of your company, and can not be finalized via email, text, or chat.
No we do not. But you can cancel anytime! When canceling, your account access will shut off at the end of your current billing period. So if you’re hesitant, not sure if this’ll work out for you, use the month-to-month plan 💪
What others have to say about SynkedUP 👇
Schedule a Demo
Learn whether SynkedUP is the best the tool for you and your team