Executive Assistant Job Application
This position is filled - congrats Stephanie Brodt! 🎉
You are a people person! You love building rapport, and value being genuine and authentic. You enjoy working independently. Connecting people to solutions is exciting for you. Watching systems and process hum along just as they’re supposed to makes you happy. You constantly look for ways to improve things. You care about how people feel, and want to make sure they’re getting the best outcome you can provide. You are humble, hungry, and smart. You take an interest in personal growth and development.
This position is taken – congrats Stephanie Brodt! 🎉
Executive Assistant Job Description
Job Type: Full-time
This position reports to the CEO
Compensation: $55k – 72k
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 40 hrs/week
Work Location: Remote
Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
What we do:
SynkedUP is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team. We’re a company that helps business owners create a business that serves them and not the other way around. We do this by helping Landscape Contractors know their numbers. SynkedUP’s product is a system of budgeting, estimating, and automated job costing to give business owners the ability to accurately and efficiently recover their overhead and add the appropriate profit to all jobs.
Too many landscapers do not have a true understanding of whether they are truly making money or not. Business owners own businesses to make money – so that they can provide the life they want for their families and teams – but without the proper planning and tracking, things go off the rails. We don’t just sell fancy buttons, we create results for our customers. As a team, we have deep beliefs and values around serving the customer, not necessarily the transaction, honoring God’s Word in our daily lives, innovating to solve problems for the landscape industry and more.
We’re a fully remote startup with a team of 10, growing and taking on new challenges every day.
You’d make a great fit for this role if…
You’re good at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- You’re highly adaptable and driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You’re able to catch even the smallest grammar mistakes
- You can manage many projects at once and are super organized
What you’ll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the executive.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events and off-sites.
What you’ll need
- Recent experience in administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment, preferably in SaaS or in consulting/agency environments.
- Highly proficient in O365
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Our tech stack:
- Office 365
Why join us
Working at SynkedUP can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with an exciting new start-up, making a significant impact in the green industry. We’re a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to get involved in various projects and expand your skills and experience
- Competitive compensation
- Lots of autonomy over how and where you work
Up for the challenge?
Don’t wait! Apply for this role today, and be sure to include a link to a 1 min video in your cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a good fit.